Some of the thousands of things you’ll learn in Disaster Prep 101:
• How to set your family up for financial stability before, during, and after a crisis.
• How to communicate with your family, neighbors, and responders when all phone lines are down.
• The 22 critical points to consider when choosing your rendezvous points.
• The 26 essential points to consider when choosing an evacuation destination.
• Crucial and often overlooked family first aid considerations.
• Hidden tips and tricks to make an extended shelter-in-place actually enjoyable.
• How household appliances can help you in wildfires, tornadoes, and EMP attacks.
• The crucial items that will fly off supermarket shelves in times of crisis.
• Why MREs and freeze-dried camping foods are actually low on the food priority list.
• Common household chemicals that are used in biochemical decontamination.
• Household items used in making expedient toilets and why bleach is NEVER on that list.
• How less than $100 in hardware can greatly increase your home’s resistance to an earthquake.
• Home security during periods of intense civil unrest.
• The best ways to organize with friends and neighbors for mutual protection.
• And thousands of additional options you deserve to know about when planning your family’s safety!
In this complete educational package you'll find:
• Over 420 pages of original material, organized into easy-to-navigate, bite-sized pieces.
• Over 80 pages of family data forms and worksheets.