Tracksticks are tiny GPS data loggers capable of continuously recording their own location histories for extended periods of time. The Trackstick Pro can be hard wired, covertly installed or run off of the included cigarette lighter plug. It is the perfect solution for companies and individuals looking for a way to track, record and validate the location of anything that moves. As with all of Trackstick products, the Trackstick Pro integrates seamlessly into Google Earth for unrivaled mapping and use worldwide.
- Employee monitoring
- Route verification
- Delivery time validation
- Mileage reporting Personal and Business
- Trip planning and recording
- Geocaching and Treasure Hunting
- Off-road site mapping
- Family driving habits
- Equipment maintenance scheduling
- Rental usage data
- Job site mapping
- Location surveying Government
- Homeland Security
- Defense and Intelligence
- Troop and equipment deployment
- Strategic planning
Search and rescue area mapping
- Evacuation route planning
- Site surveying and mapping
- Vehicle logistics
With 4Mbit of memory, the Trackstick Pro can log weeks or even months of travel histories. User selectable features allow the record time to be changed from a recording interval of every 5 seconds or from 1 minute up to every 60 minutes. A" first in, first out" memory map will continuously record while erasing the oldest location histories first. The Trackstick Pro can be permanently mounted on a vehicle in plain sight, covertly installed or removed from the cradle and placed on the dashboard. An internal software alarm will time stamp any power interruptions and can be viewed when the data is downloaded. Measuring only 2 1/2"' X 2" X ¾”, the weatherproof case can be mounted via the cradle and screw pads. The Trackstick Pro records Date, Time, Location, Speed, Direction, Altitude, Signal Strength and Temperature, All information can be instantly "transferred" via the included USB cable and software. Mapping and reporting software is also included.
No monthly fees are required and everything is included.
- Weatherproof case and detachable cradle.
- Firmware alarm notifies of any power interruptions.
- 4Mb flash memory records months of location histories.
- Runs on 5 - 24 volts DC with less than 6mA during normal operation,
- Built in temperature recorder -10°C 1 +14"F to +60°C/1400F +I- l°C
- Can be powered by the on-board USB port and plugged into any computer.
- "Live Track"" maps its actual location in real time, [not for remote viewing over the internet, local use only)
- Integrates directly into Google Earth for worldwide use
- Fully compatible with all versions of Trackstick manager Software, Microsoft Streets and Trips and other off the shelf programs via .
- CSV file format.
- Requires Windows XP or 2000 compatible computer with USB l, 1/2.O port for mapping and data retrieval.
Speak with a technician for free right now to insure that you are selecting the right product(s) to satisfy your specific needs.
Call now, 866-974-4327 or 1-732-625-0500. (Mon-Sat, 8a - 8P ET)