SemenSPY is probably the most accurate home infidelity semen detection kit on the market today!
The SemenSPY kit can be used to:
- Confirm suspicions of infidelity of a spouse or significant other
- Determine if minor children are engaging in sexual intercourse
- Collect evidence that may prove signs of sexual child molestation!
How does SemenSPY work?
Semen is a bodily fluid mixture that comes from several different organs including the prostate and other glands secreted from men in the form of ejaculation. SemenSPY uses an extremely accurate testing method called PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen). PSA is one of the major proteins found in seminal fluid and it can also be found in the absence of spermatozoa in the case of vasectomized men. Scientists have been able to recover PSA from semen stains as old as 30 years!
That's why PSA testing makes SemenSPY one of the most accurate home test available. There are many other semen detection products which use a method called AP - Acid Phosphatase. There are scientists who have written that some professionalshave found the AP method to be an unreliable and presumptive testing method. The AP method may not be considered conclusive as it can detect other fluids causing a false positive result.
Deluxe Kit Includes:
- (1) Micro tube holder
- (1) Pair of universal non-latex vinyl gloves
- (2) Sealed PSA cartridges, desiccants, and pipettes
- (1) UV semen detection light (4 AA batteries not included)
- (1) Alcohol wipe
- (2) Transfer pipettes
- (2) Clear micro tubes
- (1) Disposable scalpel
- (1) Cutting mat (to protect surface)
- (1) 2 Pack - Sterile sealed swabs
- (2) Aqua colored micro tubes with solution
Basic Kit Includes:
• 2 Sealed PSA cartridges, desiccants and pipettes
• 2 Transfer pipettes
• 2 Clear micro tubes
• 1 2-pack sterile sealed swabs
• 2 Aqua colored micro tubes with special solution
7" x 4 1/2" x 1"
How does the included SemenSPY UV Light work?
By using the enclosed SemenSPY UV Light you may find suspicious stains that you can test for semen. This is a similar tool used in many forensic investigations for the identification of bodily fluids found on a variety of articles, which may otherwise be invisible to the naked eye.
Speak with a technician for free right now to insure that you are selecting the right product(s) to satisfy your specific needs.
Call now, 866-974-4327 or 1-732-625-0500. (Mon-Sat, 8a - 8P ET)