The PGGL300W is a water resistant LIVE 3G GPS Tracker. Can be used as a vehicle tracker, asset tracker, teen tracker, even tracking pets and the elderly.
The thumb sized button makes this GPS tracker ideal for applications requiring rapid notification of emergency alert or regular setting of geo-fences based on current location. Its built-in GNSS receiver supports GPS and GLONASS and has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its quad band GPRS/GSM subsystem supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz allowing the GL300's location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices.
NOTE: This unit requires a $24.95 activation fee and $39.95 monthly service fee, no contract required.
Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion detection and extends battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms. System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for the full featured @Track protocol. The @Track protocol supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, low battery and scheduled GNSS position.
GPS Tracker Features:
- Water resistant
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Embedded full featured @Track protocol
- Internal GSM/GNSS antennas
- Internal GSM/GPS antennas
- Thumb sized button allowing easier emergency alert or instant geo-fence setting
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power conservation and motion detection
- Full power management, can be connected to external DC power or battery
- FCC certified
- Dimensions: 68.5mm * 38.5mm * 23.5mm
- Weight: 60g
- Battery: Li-Polymer 1300 mAh, 3.7V
- Standby Time:
- Without reporting : 400 Hours
- 5 minutes reporting : 140 Hours
- 10 minutes reporting : 180 Hours
- Water Resistance: IPX5 compliant
- Charging Voltage: 5V DC
- External Battery Voltage: 3.5V to 4.5V DC
- Operating Temperature: -2
300 - 400 Hours - Standby without Reporting
150 - 200 Hours - Reporting every 10 minutes
100 - 150 Hours - Reporting every 5 minutes
15 - 20 Hours - Reporting every 10 Seconds
85 - 100 Hours - OPTIONAL EXTENDED BATTERY REPORTING EVERY 10 SECONDS