No visible SD cards or anything! All new state-of-the-art Mpeg4 technology make this the most powerful covert security recording product on the market today. Built-in night light hides 24 invisible (950NM) IR illuminators, allowing unit to record in TOTAL DARKNESS! Motion activated, time/date stamped security recording has never been easier! Recording can be played back directly from the unit or SD card can be removed and played on PC. (Includes USB SD card reader)
The astonishing results. Great color video by day, and great B&W video at night EVEN IN TOTAL DARKNESS, thanks to our hidden array of totally invisible "no glow " IR Illuminators.
Packaged in our SecureShot Total Covert line of Digital Video Recorders. No more "Tell Tale" SD Cards glaring out the back, or suspicious looking out of place jacks. No lights, extra holes or ANYTHING. Out Total Covert line looks exactly as it does when it comes out of the factory box!
Now TOTAL COVERT No Visible SD Card Slot or Video Out Jack - Hidden Compartment Requires Magnetic "Key" to Open. "Security" recording has never been more secure!
Security recording made easy and economical with our line of SecureShot self-contained totally covert digital video recorder/cameras. Motion activated real time video or high-resolution "still shots" are recorded on a tiny SD card, housed in a hidden compartment. All recording are time/date stamped for professional security applications. Every system includes 2GB SD card.
Our SecureShot system is expertly built into more than a dozen different everyday items commonly used in a household or business environment. Our wide selection insures that a product is available for most any security application without raising suspicion from criminals.
User settings are easily changed by simply connecting the unit into the "Video in" of your TV/Monitor via the supplied RCA cable and pressing the menu button on remote control. Motion activation sensitivity is adjustable to operate effectively in most any environment.
Two Playback Options - Recorded images/video can be played back directly from the unit by simply connecting the included RCA cable to your TV/Monitor and touching the play button on IR remote control. SD card can also be removed from unit and played on your PC via included SD card reader. No additional PC software needed.
• New Firmware Upgrade: Quickly installed via USB port and SD card
• Embedded Time/Date Stamp: embedded in video Time/Date stamp is seen on both playback from unit and PC via SD Card.
• Enhanced Motion Activation: Not only is sensitivity adjustable, but also features a "grid" setting with multiple blocks to eliminate unwanted triggers in the camera view such as a computer screen or rotating fan.
• Multiple Playback Speeds: X1/ X2/ X4/ X8/ X16/ X32/
• Schedule Recording: Record time can be set to record at only times of interest.
• Event Search Function: Property and fist image of selected file is displayed to quickly find a particular event.
• IR Remote Control: Setting system parameters and arming and disarming unit
• Adjustable Motion Activation
• 1X,2X, or 4X ~ 32X Playback Speed
• Image size dependant on amount of motion (25kb ~ 160kb @ 30fps)
• Uses windows media player on SD card playback (PC)
• High Resolution Video at 12 fps: (640 X 480) High Resolution fluid motion recording capability. (user adjustable from 1 to 12 fps)
• Medium Resolution Video at 30 fps (320 X 240)(user adjustable from 1 to 30 fps)
• 32GB SDHC Card Support: 160 hours recording at full 30 fps- (records 5 hours per GB on lower capacity SD cards) Hundreds of hours possible with lower frame rate selections
• 640 x 480 Resolution @ 12 ~ 1 fps (User Selectable)
• MPEG4 (30fps real time video) Resolution 320 X 240
• Low Light Color CCD Camera .05 Lux 550 LOR
• Low Light Black/White Camera .0000 Lux when light levels drop below .5 Lux
• Approximate Video Record time - 5 Hours per 1Gb
• SecureShot DVR/Camera
• SD card (2Gb)
• USB SD card reader with extension cable
• RCA video connector (cable for use with your TV/Monitor)
• IR remote control
• Instruction manual
Speak with a technician right now for free to insure that you are selecting the right product(s) to satisfy your specific needs.
Call Now: 866-974-4327 or 1-732-625-0500 (Mon-Sat: 8a - 8P ET)