The PV-RC10FHD is a New 2017 edition 1080P Mini DVR camera from Lawmate that has an integrated 5 MP pinhole camera and PIR sensor.
The device looks like any other universal remote controller. The pinhole camera is perfectly concealed into the remotes design, as is the PIR sensor. Even trained law enforcement professionals might have trouble recognising that it is a surveillance device.
The device can be modified to record in Full HD or HD, set up to take snapshots or to record videos, and has the overwrite function. The footage will be automatically saved if the device runs out of battery and offers 9 days standby mode.
Comes with a 16 GB SD card.
PV-RC10FHD Main Features:
- Covert DVR in TV remote control design
- PIR sensor recording / snapshot
- 3MP CMOS camera with 1080p Full HD video that is perfectly hidden in the device
- FHD / HD resolution selectable
- Footage is automatically saved when the device runs out of battery
- 9 days standby time
- Comes with 16 GB SD card & supports up to 32GB Micro SD cards
- Overwrite function
- Ease of use
PV-RC10FHD Name and Parts from Quick Manual